Hunt 65mm carbon wheelset
HUNT 65 CARBON AERO DISC WHEELSET
DISC-SPECIFIC AND READY FOR ALL-OUT ATTACK ON THE LOCAL CRIT CIRCUITS OR TT/TRIATHLON COURSES
65 DEEP | 26 WIDE EXT | 19 WIDE INT | 1596G
Road races, criteriums, and time trials, are being won by disc-brake bikes with increasing frequency. The shift is happening, and to keep up you'll need an aero wheelset that delivers speed in buckets. Introducing the 65 Carbon Aero Disc.Read More
THE LATEST ADDITION TO OUR CARBON AERO DISC RANGE, READY FOR CRITERIUMS AND TIME TRIALS/TRIATHLONS ALIKE
- Rims | 700c Features disc-specific, unidirectional T24/30 rims, offering 19mm internal and 26mm external widths, and a 65mm u-shape aero profile.
- Tyres | Tubeless-ready for lower weight and rolling resistance, featuring H-Lock technology for easy and secure tubeless installation. Also works excellently with clincher tyres and tubes.
- Hubs | Race Season SPRINT straight-pull hubs, boasting an engagement rate of just 7.5 degrees owing to the leaf-sprung, multi-point pawls and 48 ratchets in the hub shell. Center-lock brake mount. Please note: If you require a 6 bolt adaptor you can purchase separately here
- Spokes | Pillar PSR reinforced bladed spokes.
- Axles | Easily adaptable & we fit them for you. Fit all current axle sizes and are easy to change. these are Bolt through
- Hand-built | All of our wheels are built and finished by hand, inclusive of a full quality control inspection.
- Included | Tubeless tape & valves, spare spokes, axle adapters (please fill in the simple form after checkout to select your required size).
- Weight | 1596g