Shimano XT CN-M8100 12S chain
An essential element of the new XT M8100 drivetrain, as well as the other components of the groupset, has received important updates. The Shimano CN-M8100 chain, now, has an even more reliable and efficient profile. In fact, the link design that allows for more precise chain interface, also, offers superior retention, stability and smoothness, while the chrome-plated pins and plates increase durability.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifts and resistance over the time.
- Compatible with 12-speed drivetrain only.
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention.
- Reduced shift times and pedaling shock.
- Missing link: Quick-Link (included).
- Chrome treated link pin.
- Chrome treated roller link plate.
- Type: HG.
- E-Bike RD system compatible.
- Available sizes: 108, 110
HG for Hyperglide+
Revamped HG chain features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with new chainring tooth shape for ultra-efficient drivetrain performance. This design change reduces the vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring, and provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling.
Benefits & Features
- Improved chain retention encourages more aggressive all-terrain riding and relieves chain-issue anxiety.
- Smoother drivetrain transmission and enhanced shifting performance sharpens riders’ concentration and improves acceleration.
- Better chain engagement cuts abrasion, reduces maintenance, and lengthens the lifespan of the chain.
Tool-free assembly for current chains provides great convenience to user.